The undersigned understands and agrees to the following terms and conditions for the use of the service elevators:
In the event that 1 or more of the Elevators are Out of Service due to unforeseen repairs, please note that any scheduled
bookings will be cancelled without notice as per the Rules and Regulations of the Condominium. The Corporation will not
be responsible for any costs associated with any scheduled moves and/or deliveries, nor will the Corporation be liable for any
items stored in the Moving Room area.
1. Tentative bookings can be made but only confirmed bookings will be honoured. Bookings are not confirmed if they do not
include a completed form and deposit by registered resident and/or owner.
2. Elevator bookings are made any day for a maximum of 2 hours, between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am, 10:00 am, to
12:00 pm, 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm , 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
3. It is understood and agreed that should movers arrive late and are not able to finish in the allotted time, the
elevator must be surrendered for the following booking. Any costs incurred as a result will not be the responsibility
of 32 Freeland.
4. Moves must be made through designated moving room only. No items of any type or description are allowed to be moved
through the main lobby doors.
5. All corridors, hallways, and elevator surfaces will be inspected by the concierge BEFORE and AFTER each booking.
The individual booking the elevator shall complete an Elevator Inspection form. Should any dispute in damages be noted,
the damage deposit will be held for further review by the Management Office
6. Moving and/or delivery vehicles are REQUIRED to park withing the loading driveway of each building and shall not
extend into the roundabout/courtyard laneway
7. The loading/moving driveway is also used as a municipal waste pickup location for the condominium corporation. I
understand that this event shall be a priority over any booked move/delivery and I will ensure there is someone
available to have the moving/delivery vehicle removed from the loading area to facilitate this service. It is my
responsibility to ensure that my movers/couriers are advised as any violation will be subject to tagging and/or
towing; and resulting costs to the condominium corporation will be deducted from the damage deposit.
8. Emergency situations may arise during the use of the service elevator and I understand that this event shall be a
priority over any booked move/delivery. Emergency situations will be declared by the corporation staff and the
service elevator surrendered, as may be required from time to time, and I understand that the Corporation and/or
its agents will not be held liable for any costs pertaining to resulting delays.
I, the undersigned, acknowledge that I have read, fully understand and agree to adhere to the rules governing the use of the service
elevator as outlined above and explained in the Corporation Declaration, By-Laws and Rules & Regulations of 32 Freeland.